Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nic b nic b is offline

Default Missing Document

Hi there,
can anyone help me find a missing document? I opened a document that was an
attachment from my hotmail account and commenced working on it. I continually
saved as I worked but can now not find it? I was sure I saved it to the
relevant subject folder. I'm desperate to find it, could anyone please help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

If it was an Outlook attachment, see
http://www.gmayor.com/outlook_attachments.htm