Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stumped by Word

Default How can I update the footer in multiple doc w/o opening each one?

i have a manual that has individual documents. Is there a global way to
change the footer information in all with out touching each document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://www.gmayor.com/batch_replace.htm

"Stumped by Word" Stumped by wrote in
message ...