Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dee Dee is offline

Default Hlp! Seq within Formula

Hi,

I've found some guidance through the posts regarding "relative" cell
addresses within a table, but can't seem to figure out exactly how to input
the formula using the Seq field.

For example, say I have a table with 3 columns and 3 rows. I want to be
able to input a formula in cell C1 that will subtract A1-B1.

Using an absolute formula won't work, as I will be revising the table every
month. I had thought of embedding an Excel file, but for what I'm doing, it
isn't feasible.

Can anyone help with the exact syntax of how to achieve this? Every time I
try, I get a syntax error.

Thanks!

--
Thanks!

Dee

how to align caption of formula right whereas formula itself left Martin van Leeuwen Microsoft Word Help 1 October 22nd 05 06:39 AM
Formula Help Katie Microsoft Word Help 1 September 16th 05 04:02 AM
Formula help? Michael_Corral Microsoft Word Help 1 June 21st 05 07:44 PM
Need a formula Peter Microsoft Word Help 2 May 4th 05 02:46 PM
Formula Alex Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 05 01:34 PM