Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Godjes Godjes is offline

Default How do I use Word in a 2007 Microsoft Office Trial Version

I've downloaded it... Activated it.... but when I open my Word file and try
to edit it, I get a msg that I am unable to modify the file because it is
locked.

Can anyone please tell me How do I unlock it?
Thanks...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
$hri...![_2_] $hri...![_2_] is offline

€¢ On the Review tab, click New Comment.

Note If you insert your comments in this document, you can save your changes
and then return the document to the sender with your comments.
€¢ In the Protect Document task pane, click Unrestricted Access.

Note If the Unprotect Document dialog box appears, the document is
password-protected. You cannot stop the protection on this document unless
you know the password.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/818852