Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LaneF LaneF is offline

Default Invalid Product Key

I have Microsoft Office i2007 nstalled on my computer. The 25 day trial
expired before I entered in my product key. Now when I enter it in it says
"The key is incorrect. Verify that you have the correct key, and then retype
it." Can anybody help me with this? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
$hri...![_2_] $hri...![_2_] is offline

Follow up the steps in link

"http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919895
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LaneF LaneF is offline

I followed all of the necessary steps. I even deleted the Opa12.dat file. Now
when I try to enter in my product key I still get that same product key
invalid message.

"$hri...!" wrote:

Follow up the steps in link

"http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919895

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LaneF LaneF is offline

I don't believe it is a trial product though. I was told that I have the full
product installed on my computer. I think I just didn't validate the product
in time, but I'm not sure.

"$hri...!" wrote:

Follow up the steps in link

"http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919895

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you have the full retail product, you would have paid extra for it and
have the installation disc. Most pre-installations have the full product,
but as a trial only. You can validate the application at any time (if
necessary by telephone), but it still won't work if it is an expired trial
version. If your copy was pre-installed, take it up with the supplier.