Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sonja Holmes Sonja Holmes is offline

Default How do I link two documents together in Word?

I have created a form that includes a hyperlink to another document. Is
there a way to link these two documents together and save them as one
document once the information has been entered?
--
Sonja Holmes
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
$hri...![_2_] $hri...![_2_] is offline

1.Follow the steps in the link.
http://word.tips.net/Pages/T001316_L...Documents.html

2. Try inserting the second doc as an object in the first one or just copy
the whole content of second doc in the first one.