Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jimthevetrix jimthevetrix is offline

Default Working without a word work file.

"You are working without a word work file and memory is nearly full. Save
your work" I have been receiving this error after doing some editing of a
file or creating a medium to large document. It only happens in word. I
have seen several posts concerning this but none have answered the question
as to how to solve it. I have checked my file locations, Have reinstalled
word, performed some of the suggested corrections but none have solved the
problem. Are their any suggestions? It seems that it should be a relative
simple solution but it sure baffles me. Microsoft doesn't seem to have any
answers on their site that I can find and that may be my problem but I
certainly can't afford their prices. Any help graciously accepted.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
$hri...![_2_] $hri...![_2_] is offline

Follow the steps present in the link...

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302629

Margaret9121 Margaret9121 is offline
Junior Member

If stability is a top priority, the Marathon Yard Rover is an excellent option. With dual wheels, this wheelbarrow offers exceptional balance and maneuverability, making it particularly suitable for uneven terrains. check out the post right here