Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Theresa Theresa is offline

Default Word & Enable Macros and Disable macros

When I open Word, I get the Enable-disable macros box. Why
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
$hri...![_2_] $hri...![_2_] is offline

1.Start Word

2.Click on Office Button and select Word Options

3.Select the Trust Center option and click on the Trust Center Settings...
button

4.Click on either Disable All Macros With Notification or Disable All Macros
With Notification to select it

5.Click on OK

6.Click on OK again to close out of the Word Options menu.