Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Claire Claire is offline

Default Equations don't print

When I try to print documents containing equations (using equation editor)
from Word 2007, there are often 1 or 2 pages in the document that all the
text, tables, diagrams, pictures, etc, print fine but any equations on the
page don't print. Other pages in the document with equations on will print
fine.
It is possible that the pages that contain equations that don't print
properly also contain a picture.
I have tried printing to a number of different printers with the same result.
I have also tried printing from a number of different computers and have
only found one computer that prints everything properly. So it seems to be a
problem with a setting on the computer (or word) rather than with the printer.
Any suggestions on how I can overcome this problem will be greatly
appreciated
Claire

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pafour pafour is offline

You may have a problem with the default font used by EE.

We have older printers we use and the equations will not print the Calibri
font.

To change the default font
1. Click on your formula
2. On the Home tab select a Font you know will work (like Arial or Times New
Roman)

"claire" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lisak lisak is offline

It would appear that you can't change the font of an equation. I'm unable
to, and I know how to do this.

"claire" wrote:

[...]

can I number equations on the right and inline with equations? aperlin Microsoft Word Help 3 September 17th 07 05:18 PM
Why does my equations created in Word 2007 doesn't print? Robby Microsoft Word Help 3 May 1st 07 09:37 AM
Equations Aceensor Microsoft Word Help 2 April 19th 06 08:54 PM
convert pdf equations to editable MS Word equations geocalc Microsoft Word Help 3 February 7th 06 09:49 PM
equations Stephanie Microsoft Word Help 1 May 13th 05 01:10 AM