Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cg cg is offline

Default Word 2007 Blinking Cursor

The cursor is a blinking hourglass. Help can't find "hourglass". How do I
fix it?
--
CG
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
$hri...![_2_] $hri...![_2_] is offline

I've lessened the problem by changing the in use icon to 'fill up' still
annoying that there's a fualt. It happens all the time as soon as windows
starts.I have the following active x applications:
Java plug-in 1.5.0._v.1.5.0.2 Dmi Reader Class v1,2,0,0 active scanner
installer Classv.5,7,6,0,0

Plug ins:
Inter trust Redemption wizard
adobe acrobat plugin V5 for netscape
quicktime times 6. .dll 2.dll 3.dll 4.dll 5.dll 6.dll

regsvr32.exe starts and stops continuously in windows task manager. The
working in background hourglass blinks rapidly and continuously nest to the
pointer. Apart from that the computer works okay.

"CG" wrote:

The cursor is a blinking hourglass. Help can't find "hourglass". How do I
fix it?
--
CG

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Saravanan Saravanan is offline

Hi "CG",

To change the cursor from blinking hourglass to normal, Follow the
below mentioned steps.

1. Goto Start.
2. Select the Control Panel.
3. Then select the "Mouse" Icon file.
4. Double click on it or Right click then select open.
5. Select the "Pointers" Tab(Second tab).
6. Then from "Scheme" frame(1st option) select none.
6. Finally click on "OK".

You can customize the mouse cursor using the Customize(Second frame).

Hope this Helps!

Thank you,

Saravanan
---- - -----

"CG" wrote:

The cursor is a blinking hourglass. Help can't find "hourglass". How do I
fix it?
--
CG

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Saravanan Saravanan is offline

Hi "CG",

To change the cursor from blinking hourglass to normal, Follow the
below mentioned steps.

1. Goto Start.
2. Select the Control Panel.
3. Then select the "Mouse" Icon file.
4. Double click on it or Right click then select open.
5. Select the "Pointers" Tab(Second tab).
6. Then from "Scheme" frame(1st option), select none(default).
6. Finally click on "OK".

You can also customize the mouse cursor using the Customize(Second frame)
option.Select the appropriate action of mouse then choose the mouse animation
settings.

Hope this Helps!

Thank you,

Saravanan