Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dbldave dbldave is offline

Default Fax Cover Page Wizard

I am using Office Pro 2007 and trying to find the wizard to create a fax
cover page. Does this version have a wizard, and if so, where would I find it?

Thanks..
--
David L.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
$hri...![_2_] $hri...![_2_] is offline

Download the wizards From the Following link
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...page&av=TPL000