Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
L. Arzola L. Arzola is offline

Default button images for macros

In Word 07 how do I create my own button images for macros? I cannot
effectively use the images provided and would like to create my own as I
could do in Word 03.
Thank You
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

See:

See:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Ribbon_Custom_Icons.htm

--
Greg Maxey

See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
for an eclectic collection of Word Tips.