Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
תמיר בסין תמיר בסין is offline

Default Tricky table of content

Hi,
I have a document with headings and I use the styles "Heading 1", "Heading
2", "Heading 3" and a custmised style called "My_Title". They are all
included in the Table Of Content.
How ever, I need to be able to omit (using the field switches) the numbers
in the Table Of Content for "Title A", "Title B" and "Title C" that are
formated with the customised style "My_Title".
I have prepared a sample document but see no option to attach it to this
message..

Can it be done?

Thank you,

Tamir :-)