Wim Verschaeve

Default Can someone help me with a query?

I have a database with 2 tables (one with names of 3 people and one with the
things that they will do every hour). Now i want to make a query with these
2 tables and i want to get this result:

Name 14 15 16
Jantje javascript router beveiling
Anneke router javascript beveiling

The things in blue are the names from one table and the things in red are
the things that they will do every hour.

Is there anyone who can help me with this? If you want you can get the
database by mail.

Wim

Doug Robbins

I assume your tables are in an Access database which really makes it
off-topic for this newsgroup which is for new users of Word.

You should post your question to the microsoft.public.access.queries
newsgroup, but in doing so, realise that your reference to things being in
blue or red will mean nothing to most of the people who can help you as for
the most part, they will be reading a newsreader that is set to display text
only.

Further, you should clearly indicate the names of the fields in each of the
tables. Finally, there will need to be a field in each of the tables that
you can use to link them together, so if it is not obvious from the field
names, mention that as well.

If you had provided this information, you could have had an answer.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP