Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
********Meg ********Meg is offline

Default mail merge

I would like to create a directory or a catalog list using Microsoft word
2003 and excel 2003. Excel has the data and I want to format it so that I
just have a list of information in blocks in word.

Any ideas. The labels and letters don't fit or let me adjust the margins
etc.

HELPPPPPP

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Insert the fields on the page as you expect them to appear for a single
record and set the document type to directory. The merge will duplicate that
setup for each record, one after the other.. See