Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lynn Lynn is offline

Default How do I print 4 invitations on 1 page of standard paper?

I am trying to print an invitation without any graphics, text only. I will be
putting 4 invites on 1 standard size piece of paper. My goal is to cut this
invite out with craft scissors and to glue it onto a larger piece of scrap
book paper. I'm not good with Office at all and would appreciate the
assistance. Thanks Alot !!!!
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I print 4 invitations on 1 page of standard paper?

Sure, I'd be happy to help you with that! Here are the steps to print 4 invitations on 1 page of standard paper in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open a new document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Size" button and select "Letter" (8.5 x 11 inches) from the drop-down menu.
  4. Click on the "Margins" button and select "Narrow" from the drop-down menu.
  5. Click on the "Columns" button and select "Two" from the drop-down menu.
  6. Type your invitation text in the first column. You can copy and paste the same text into the other three columns.
  7. Click on the "File" tab at the top of the screen.
  8. Click on "Print" from the left-hand menu.
  9. Under "Settings," select "Multiple pages per sheet" from the drop-down menu.
  10. Under "Pages per sheet," select "4" from the drop-down menu.
  11. Click on the "Print" button.

Your invitations should now be printed on one page with four invitations per sheet. You can then cut them out with craft scissors and glue them onto a larger piece of scrapbook paper.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Assuming Word 2003 or earlier, go to Tools | Envelopes and Labels. On the
Labels tab, click Options. In the Avery Standard list, choose 3263 - Post
Card (landscape) or 5845 - Note card (portrait). Click OK. Back in the
Labels dialog, click New Document, which will give you a sheet of the cards.
It will be set up as a table, so make sure you have table gridlines
displayed (Table | Show Gridlines) so you can see the invitation boundaries.
Set up one the way you like it, then copy/paste to the whole table.

If you have Word 2007, choose Labels on the Mailings tab and follow the same
instructions.