Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jj2 jj2 is offline

Default word 2007 resume template

I am using a resume template but making some slight changes to it. I want to
eliminate or turn off the lines that appear between the sections and cannot
figure out.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bonnie Granat Bonnie Granat is offline

Click as close to the line as you can get.
On the Formatting toolbar, to the left of the font name, you'll see the
Style name.
Click Format Styles and Formatting, which opens the Styles and Formatting
pane on the right side of the window.
Check the Borders for that style and see if those lines are, in fact,
borders (which they may well be).
Turn 'em off for that style and be sure to save your change to the template
if you want to change the template permanently.