Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Trish Trish is offline

Default Word 2007 - footnotes

Hi, I have a page with a footnote - yes it is a footnote. I can only just
see the very top of the footnote - the rest is hidden. I am using A4, and
have my footers set at 1.25cm. Where can I change my footnote margin upwards
a bit, so that it can be read? Many thanks.
--
Trish
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See the article "The bottom of my pages don't print" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Trish" wrote in message
Hi, I have a page with a footnote - yes it is a footnote. I can only
just
see the very top of the footnote - the rest is hidden. I am using A4,
and
have my footers set at 1.25cm. Where can I change my footnote margin
upwards
a bit, so that it can be read? Many thanks.
--
Trish

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Trish Trish is offline

Thanks Doug. My footers print, but above that only the very top of my
footnotes show. The little line is there above the footnotes, but all I can
see below the line is the very top of the first line of characters. It is
as though the rest is hiding behind something. Below all that is my footer,
which is printing fine. The problem appears to be with the footnotes
position, not the print settings. Many thanks.
--
Trish