Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nigel Molesworth[_2_] Nigel Molesworth[_2_] is offline

Default Why can't I send image URLs to this group?

I've tried several times to send a bunch of image URLs to this group, but it
fails. What's the problem?

--
Nigel M

I'm discussing apples, so don't suggest bananas
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote:

I've tried several times to send a bunch of image URLs to this group, but it
fails. What's the problem?

What have you tried exactly?
What (software) are you using?

I'm discussing apples, so don't suggest bananas

How about potatoes?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nigel Molesworth[_2_] Nigel Molesworth[_2_] is offline

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 05:34:01 -0800, Jean-Guy Marcil
wrote:

What have you tried exactly?

I tried to send a list of image URLs, I get the following:

Subject: Duplex Printing Landscape
From: Nigel Molesworth
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:24:53 +0000

What (software) are you using?

Agent, see the headers.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Robert Robert is offline

I'm discussing apples, so don't suggest bananas

How about potatoes?

What about sweet potatoes?