Marty

Default My IF statement doesn't work...anyone know why?

Hi,

Here's my code:

{ IF { MERGEFIELD SALUTATION }= "" "Dear { MERGEFIELD FIRSTNAME }," "Dear {
MERGEFIELD SALUTATION } { MERGEFIELD LASTNAME }," }

This code only displays "MERGEFIELD"

The rest of the address fields display fine, but this won't work. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Marty