Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peggy Dolter

Default Envelope does not print

At one machine (Windows XP Professional using Word 2002), this feature used
to work but it stopped working recently. When we use the Tools - Letters
and Mailings - Envelopes and Labels feature, it no longer prints envelopes.
It sends a blank envelope through the printer (have tried both HPLJ 4100 and
4000). Even if we trick it and make it use a full sheet of paper, it is
still blank. The only way to get an envelope to print is to create a blank
Word doc, format it as an envelope, and put in the address. The handy
feature under Tools no longer works. The Labels work but not the Envelope.
We've tried the font color on Automatic as well as Black. Any advice?
Thanks in advance!

Can I print an envelope without unlocking my document? MoJR Microsoft Word Help 0 March 23rd 06 08:49 PM
How do I print an envelope 5 1/2 "x7 1/4"? patriciamc Microsoft Word Help 2 March 15th 06 03:53 AM
Can I print an envelope without unlocking my document? MoJR Microsoft Word Help 0 March 14th 06 10:26 PM
Envelope doesn't print beck Mailmerge 1 October 18th 05 06:39 AM
Print Envelope button for Word 2003 WRC Microsoft Word Help 2 December 22nd 04 01:47 AM