Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ashort515 Ashort515 is offline

Default document Protection issue

I have created a form with two tables in Word 2007, side by side. The left
table only contains drop down menus for people to choose from and the right
contains one blank field that they should be able to type into and one field
that is limited to a drop down menu.
For some reason, the blank fields are not allowing me to type in them after
I protect the document from unintended editing. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Insert Text FormFields into the cells in which you want the user to be able
to type.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.