bazwillrun bazwillrun is offline
Junior Member

Question Printing Colour Gradient problems

Hello everybody
XP SP3 latest updates, MS Word 2007 document saved as .doc.

Have numerous text boxes that i have used gradient fills . Single colour from the standard colour palette at around 80% transparency at the top fading to 100% transparent at the bottom, so that black text is still perfectly readable.

When printing the colours are showing as if there is no transparency ie the full colour.

any body have any ideas, i have checked every setting I can find but cant see anything remotely relevant.

Here is a screenshot of what I mean, used a pdf as my printer is running out of ink !.

thanks for your help