Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Mark is offline

Default Multilevel Numbering in Style List

I have a doc that was given to me with Heading 1 to Heading 5 already set.
They are set as multilevel, but I'm not sure how to change each of the
Heading Styles multilevel settings. Right now they a

A.i.1
A.i.2
.....etc.

I want them to default back to a regular A.1.1 and A.1.2 etc.

I'm running Word 2007 and use to know how to change the style in 2003 by
modifying each Heading's style by formatting the Numbering, but multilevel
numbering is more difficult to manipulate in 2007.

Thanks!!!