Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tina Immormino Tina Immormino is offline

Default PDF Files

Recently something changed on my computer and now when I try to open MS Word
files the computer autmatically tries to change it into a PDF file via Adobe
Acrobat. It may have been an update I made? I do not want to open all Word
files as PDF and wonder if anyone can help me. It is now doing this for Word
file I create unless say "open with MS Word" and all email attachments
automatically try to open PDF

Please help if you can