dep

Default Can't save due to file permission error

Suddenly I'm receiving the message "Can't save due to a file permission
error?" when I try to save the same type of letter in files that I've always
saved to. Any idea on how to correct this?
garfield-n-odie

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=291178 "You receive an
error message or the program stops responding when you try save a
file in Word 2002 and in Word 2003".