Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mawdy

Default how do I save one page of a multi page document as new file?

I have been sent a multi page document of various topics. I would like to
save each topic as a separate file. Even thought I save one page as a new
file name all the pages are included. Does anyone know how to save one page
with a new file name.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

See http://gmayor.com/copying_selected_text.htm.