Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
geld geld is offline

Default Newsletter in MS Word...

I know this is probably very basic, but I've created a newsletter in a word
document that will go out to some in email as a document. Is there a setting
or something that when opened by another individual, they won't see the text
boxes, etc. if they happen to select something within the document?
--
thanks,
geld
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Are you trying to hide some data or do you have a viewer who is having that
happen?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]