PIE CHART

Default PIE CHART

I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A PIE CHART IN WORD PLEASE HELP ME

Harjinder S. Purewal

1. Highlight Your Data
For Example: A 5
B 6
C 8
2. Click on Chart Wizard
3. Dialog Box will come up and choose pie chart.
4. Click Next and Choose columns
5. Click Next and give your chart title.
6. Click on legend to whereever you want legend to appear on your chart.
7. Click Next
8. choose new sheet if you want your chart to be appear at new sheet
otherwise click finish.

I hope this will help you.

Harjinder