Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
kate170 kate170 is offline

Default how do I delete a continous section break that won't delete?

I have been working on a word document that is fully editable, but within it
there is a continuous section break that refuses to be deleted. I've tried
changing it to a different type of section break to see if that helps, but it
won't change either. I'd like to be able to delete the offending break as
the only alternative seems to be to copy everything other than the break into
a new document.