Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ShelleyD ShelleyD is offline

Default HOW CAN I SET UP A DOCUMENT SO IT NEVER PRINTS THE LAST PAGE?

I want to use a revision block at the end of documents that communicates what
changes were made - tried the revision tracking in Word and don't like it.
Can I set up a page so it will never print when someone prints the document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"ShelleyD" wrote:

I want to use a revision block at the end of documents that communicates what
changes were made - tried the revision tracking in Word and don't like it.
Can I set up a page so it will never print when someone prints the document?

Set the last page to Font Hidden and use the ΒΆ button on the Standard
toolbar to toggle the display of that last page?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Shelley,

For a different approach, check out my Date Calc 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party
In particular, look at the item titled 'Show or hide instructions & graphics at print time', under the heading 'Use Date (And/Or
Time) Comparisons To Vary Text'.

--
Cheers
macropod