Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kate Kate is offline

Default Word 2003 I want text on all even pages regardless of page type

I want to display text on all even pages and not on any odd pages including
sections that have different first pages. Is there a way to get a text box
to always display on even pages when I do have different first pages? I am
trying to avoid having to update my first pages each quarter because sections
lengths change each period and a first page that was even last period may be
odd next period. Any insight or helpful suggestions are very much
appreciated.
--
Many thanks
Kate
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Make use of the Different odd and even facility in the Headers and Footers
section of the Layout tab of the Page Setup dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP