Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
AdH

Default How do I increase memory to make pictures visible in a word doc?

I have inserted a number of screendumps as a picture in a Word document of
13 pages. The pictures do not appear. Instead you have the selection of the
picture with white background. A message appears with: "There is not enough
memory or disk space to display or print the picture."
I can tell you that disk space is fine.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Shauna Kelly

Hi

You may be able to free up memory by closing all applications except Word,
and close all documents except the one you're working on. At an extreme,
re-boot the computer and then start Word again.

If that doesn't solve the problem, then it may be that the computer doesn't
have enough memory to cope with this document.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word