Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
geoffj981 geoffj981 is offline

Default Word document font is always red and underlined and wont change.

I have a word doc that I am always making changes to but now when I open it
all the sentences are different color fonts and have a line going straight
through them. Also when I try to type something it appears red and is
underlined. I do not have underline selected and the font is set to black.
Other documents work fine it's just this one thats having the problem. The
version is Office XP.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Track Changes is switched on. You need to switch this off (and accept
changes). Go to Tools | Track changes. You probably accidentally switched it
on using the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + E. Does this solve your problem?
--
Rae Drysdale