Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
FireDog FireDog is offline

Default In create envelopes I do not have an insert address icon.

I have office 2007 with Windows Vista Home Premium. When I go to 'create
envelopes' I wish to insert my addresses from my email address book, but I do
not have an 'insert address' icon displayed.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

DO you have Outlook 2007 installed?

--