Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lia Lia is offline

Default How do I insert text over lines without extending the line length?

The line (underline) lenth increase when I insert text even when using the
[insert] key.

Basically I want to create a document with lines extending the width of the
page (like lined notebook paper) and be able to type text above the lines
without deleting or extending the length of the line.

I'm using MS Word 2003.