Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark From Perth Mark From Perth is offline

Default 0 Bites

Hi,

I have been using japanese Windows XP Pro and recently change to English
Windows XP Pro.

So, I have moved all files from Japanese Windows XP Pro to English Windows
XP Pro.

I found out most of Word file and Excel files are shown as 0 bites.

But I can open those Word and Excel files and I can use them but when come
to attaching files on Such as Yahoo Mail. It's get error saying couldn't
attached.

How to fix the these 0bites files to normal kbyes with actual size of file.
Is anyone way to fix the file or recount size of file of Word or Excel.

Anyone have a idea on this issue?