Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KHarrang KHarrang is offline

Default How do I view the web address of a doc in Office2007?

In Word 2003 it was a toolbar option under "web address", which displayed it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Click the down arrow at the right end of the Quick Access Toolbar and
select the Customize choice. At the top of the left column in the
Customize dialog, open the dropdown and choose "Commands Not in the
Ribbon". In that list, choose "Document Location" and click the Add
button. The web address control will be added to the QAT.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman