Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ckishbaugh ckishbaugh is offline

Default Why won't the printer print what is displayed?

I'm trying to print out calendars from MS Word templates, but the printer
doesn't print out the image as displayed on the screen. It is only partial.
How do I correct this to get the full page to print as displayed?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Print Layout view is not fully WYSIWYG, but your printer should print what
you see in Print Preview. But see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm

http://word.mvps.org