ASP.Net programmer

Default CSS layout question

Hi,

I have an ASP.Net project that uses HTML to output a Word document. I use
inline to format the document, but I have one problem:

I want to use Word's feature to keep a paragraph together (Paragraph
layout, keep together).

The Visual Basic line of code is: Selection.ParagraphFormat.KeepTogether =
True
The CSS code would be: p {page-break-inside: avoid}

Word does not support this feature. Does anyone know how I would solve this
problem?

Thanks in advance
ASP.Net programmer

"ASP.Net programmer" wrote in
:

Hi,

I have an ASP.Net project that uses HTML to output a Word document. I
use inline to format the document, but I have one problem:

I want to use Word's feature to keep a paragraph together (Paragraph
layout, keep together).

The Visual Basic line of code is:
Selection.ParagraphFormat.KeepTogether = True
The CSS code would be: p {page-break-inside: avoid}

Word does not support this feature. Does anyone know how I would solve
this problem?

Thanks in advance

I solved this by putting the content of the page in tables, because for
some ******up reason, only the tr tag supports page-braek-inside: avoid.