Contiuous labels

Default my continuouse feed labels will not print 8 on 1 page, it always .

When trying to print multiple labels in word 2000, the printer always feed a
full sheet of lables then prints the next copy on what would be a new sheet.
I have set up a custom paper size for my labels, however, this is ignored. I
have set-up the printe to have the smallest paper size, this also has not
effect.

I need to print 2-300 copies of several labels and used to do this in
word5.1 with no trouble.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Q29udGl1b3VzIGxhYmVscw==?=,

When trying to print multiple labels in word 2000, the printer always feed a
full sheet of lables then prints the next copy on what would be a new sheet.
I have set up a custom paper size for my labels, however, this is ignored. I
have set-up the printe to have the smallest paper size, this also has not
effect.

Sounds like a printer setting (i.e. in Windows, not in Word), or perhaps a
problem with the printer driver. FWIW, a sheet of labels is just a page with a
table on it. But if you're working from the Tools/Envelopes and Labels/Labels
dialog box, the printer may be getting a command it's not handling correctly.

Try checking the manufacturer's site for a newer printer driver?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)