Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] gbhawkins@gmail.com is offline

Default Tables Blacked Out When Printing Word Docs (Word 2007)

I have word 2007 docs which have lots of excel tables in them and have
been doing so for years. Now, when I print a document it comes out
with entire excel table completely blacked out. If I e mail it to
someone else they can print it just fine with no tables blacked out
using exactly the same printer brand and model. What is going on and
what can I do to fix this.