Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frankie Yung Frankie Yung is offline

Default Hide/Show paragraph

What's the best way to hide/show specific paragraph? I want to have some
kind of switch to kind certain paragraphs.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Best? I don't know. You might give this a read.

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Toggle_Data_Display.htm

Frankie Yung wrote:
What's the best way to hide/show specific paragraph? I want to have some
kind of switch to kind certain paragraphs.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frankie Yung Frankie Yung is offline

In the article, VB refers table as Tables(1)...how do I write another
function to show me the table index and row number that my cursor is at?

"Frankie Yung" wrote in message
This is what I want to do! Thanks!

ups.com...