Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Khoshravan Khoshravan is offline

Default Hyperlink doesn't work

I make a hyperlink inside word and I point it to a pdf file. When I click the
hyperlink, (Ctrl+click) it doesnt open the pdf file.
I have the same problem in Excel as well.
In both cases, a window tries to open but closes simultaneously.
I couldn't figure out the problem.
I use Office 2003 with Windows
My adobe acrobat is 7 professional

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

This is a bug in the Acrobat reader. You must upgrade to version 7.0.8, at
least, if I remember correctly.

--
Enjoy,
Tony