Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andy Andy is offline

Default Looking for a 2010 basic calendar for Word 2002

Need your help. My search of Microsoft.com displays calendars for Word 2003
or later.

2002 is what I have at home because it is what I use at work and church.

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:59:01 -0800, Andy
wrote:

Need your help. My search of Microsoft.com displays calendars for Word 2003
or later.

2002 is what I have at home because it is what I use at work and church.

Thanks,

Any calendar template that says it's for Word 2003 will work in Word
2002. The only ones you can't use are the ones that are for Word 2007
(in .dotx or .dotm format).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richc1865 Richc1865 is offline

I also have Word 2002, trying to do a Nursery Schedule for Church, and the
basic aclendar for 2010 for Word 2003 or above doen't install. It can't find
Word 2003 on the computer.
Nice try, let me know why you have something that will work.

Regards,

Richard

.