Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Boston Cowboy

Default why do I get custom envelope size is not valid message

when I try to customize my envelope size to 7.5x5 I get the message "custom
envelope size is not valid." What the heck?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You can only create custom sizes that the printer driver will allow. For
other sizes, choose the next convenient larger standard size and make up the
difference with margins.