Bradford

Default how do i unlock my document?

when i opened my document today it would not allow me to make any changes. i
have gone to the tools menu,like the "help" file told me to, and looked for
the "unlock document", but it was not there. instead there was only "lock
document", which was not even highlighted and could not be clicked on. I
can't even copy and paste it to a new file!! Please help me as I do not want
to have to type the whole thing out again...
garfield-n-odie

My guess is that you haven't activated your Office software, or you have an
expired trial version of Office 2003. What happens if you start Word and
click on Help | Activate Product?