David

Default Howto: set language permanently

Platform: XP Pro, word 10.6612.6714, SP3

I am having trouble with Word keeping the language as set to
English-Australian. It is so set in MS Office tools/XP Lang. Settings,
definitely only EN Aus

Also in Registry under HKCU\CP\International\ "Slanguage" = ENA

Now what often happens is that while checking corrections, the spell check
box comes up with "Add to Dictionary" dulled out, but under the Language
tag, US English is ticked and Aust EN is unticked. Then when I drop down to
set Language, here the default is shown as US. I have MANY times ticked set
DEFAULT to EN Aust.

Still I cannot get the default language to Aussie. Under International ops
the area is C09 (Aus).

Would someone please sought me out.

And yes - A very happy Christmas to all!.

David