Bubbles - control changes

Old June 6th 19, 12:03 AM
mark2019 mark2019 is offline

Cool Bubbles - control changes

instead of the usual bubbles for control changes, I get the letters deleted are crossed, and the new text is typed before or after the deleted text.
I prefer the bubbles, but have no idea how to change back to this. This only happens in files that people send me to correct the language, and how do i "re-introduce" the bubbles????
Old June 6th 19, 12:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

Default Bubbles - control changes

You have turned on "Track Changes" (Ctrl-Shift-E).

Your "bubbles" may be Comments.

Go to Review tab Track Changes Change Tracking Options. You may
find something to change there.

On Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 9:31:08 PM UTC-4, mark2019 wrote:
instead of the usual bubbles for control changes, I get the letters
deleted are crossed, and the new text is typed before or after the
deleted text.
I prefer the bubbles, but have no idea how to change back to this. This
only happens in files that people send me to correct the language, and
how do i "re-introduce" the bubbles???

Information bubbles LIZ Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 08 07:11 PM
Bubbles elvi11 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 27th 07 04:40 PM
Repositioning of Comment Bubbles ErikJ Microsoft Word Help 3 May 15th 07 07:54 PM
How do you get rid of those help bubbles drumz Microsoft Word Help 2 October 3rd 06 08:08 PM
Tracking Changes - Strikeouts vs. Bubbles fireball Microsoft Word Help 3 January 11th 05 11:06 PM