How do I make quarter sheet flyers?

Old May 31st 19, 11:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Default How do I make quarter sheet flyers?

On Sunday, October 17, 2004 at 6:02:34 PM UTC-4, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
If it's just a single page, you have to tell Word to print pages 1,1,1,1.

"LesD" wrote in message
Suzanne, I followed your advice. Once I printed the page, only the top

left
corner printed out. Which leaves me with 3/4 of a blank sheet. I think

your
methhod is on the right track, but I'm thinking that we are still missing
something. What are your thoughts?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have Word 2000 or above, you can set the flyer up as a full page

and
then choose "4 pages per sheet" in the Print dialog. If you're using an
earlier version, you may have this capability in your printer driver.
Otherwise, you can set the page up as a 2x2 table or use two columns and

put
the information twice into each column.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"LesD" wrote in message
I am trying to make four, quarter sheet flyers onto one standard 8 1/2

11
page. How do I set up my MSWord to accomplish this?

Oh my gosh, how am I this many years old and never knew how easy it could be to make quarter flyers in MS Word. This absolutely made my day!!

Jeff